2022.04.06 Infection Control Measures during the Setouchi Triennale
Request to Enjoy Safely Setouchi Triennale 2022
1. Please be sure to take infection prevention measures and observe the manners in appreciating the works.
[Please come to the venue after thoroughly reading the following in advance]
•If you feel physically sick, please refrain from coming to the venue.
•We refuse those whose body temperature is 37.5 degrees C or higher and those who have symptoms of a cold from entering the art facilities and works.
•Depending on the infection situation, we may restrict entry.
•There are many elderly people living on the islands. Please thoroughly take infection prevention measures.
•Islands 'residents also get on the ships that go to the islands. Please refrain from drinking and eating and making loud noises on the ship.
2. Check your body temperature and physical condition at the temperature measurement spot and receive a wrist band.
* The temperature measurement spot
→See the temperature measurement spot icon on each map
When going to Megijima / Ogijima / Oshima from Takamatsu Port, please check your body temperature / physical condition at Takamatsu Port and get on board.
1 Body temperature check
2 Verbal confirmation of your physical condition.
3 Receipt of a wrist band.
* The wristband is valid only on the same day.
* Please immediately wear the wristband、so that you will not lose it.
3. Please show your wristband when entering a facility or work.
[Art Facilities and Works]
1 Show your wristband.
2 Entry record by reading the barcode on the passport.
4.Let's take infection prevention measures、observe the rules for appreciating the works, and delightfully and safely walk around！
Request to Enjoy Safely Setouchi Triennale 2022 ( Japanese)
Setouchi Triennale 2022 Guidelines for Prevention of COVID-19 (Japanese)